Wednesday 6 August 2014

Actress Chika Ike Reveals The Kind of Man She Wants Now

Actress Chika Ike has declared that said she do not wish her next husband be from Nollywood industry so as to enable them have a better understanding and family life. According to her, people may have varied opinion, but she would not wish her husband to be an actor. She prefers a richer guy. In her words:


“Personally, I wouldn’t want my lover to be in the same industry with me so that we can have a balanced family. I can’t even imagine marrying somebody having my type of schedule; it will be difficult to manage. And that’s the reason I admire Joke Silver and Olu Jacobs; it is amazing how they handled it over the years.”
The actress got divorced from her first husband some months back and she is stylishly looking for love again.

No comments:

Post a Comment