Wednesday 6 August 2014

My Marriage Has Collapsed After All I Did For My Husband

Since my husband lost his job, things between us have not gone smoothly at all. I and my son have been at the receiving end of his frustration and anger; making it look as if we caused his [financial] misfortune.

He was always beating me up, while accusing me of infidelity whenever I got back late from work. It’s been two years since he lost his job, but he has been unable to get over the pain that came with it. I stayed with him all through and coped with the mental and physical torture he subjected me to.

I had to seek for help when I became depressed and almost committed suicide. They advised me to leave, and I left three days ago. Since then, he has been sending me threat messages...

Insisting that I should come and pack the rest of my belongings, and he will not miss me or my son.

It’s been three days since we both went our separate ways; and though my parents welcomed my son and I back with open arms, I am still battling hard to move on with the rest of my life. 

I need someone who has been through divorce to help me out as things are not exactly as easy as I thought they would be. It will mean a lot to me, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment