Monday 20 October 2014

"He's A Cheat & Should Be Punished" - Swansea Boss Blast Victor Moses For Simulation

Furious Swansea boss Garry Monk accused Stoke winger and Super Eagles player, Victor Moses of cheating his team after a controversial penalty decision at the Britannia Stadium on Sunday. Monk, who now faces an FA disciplinary charge, called for Moses to be punished for diving. The Swansea boss added that if he had ‘dived’ in that manner he would have been too ashamed to face his own family.‘He should be punished for diving,’ said Monk. ‘It’s a clear dive, which is cheating. He’s cheated the ref and then the ref’s cheated us.

‘It’s one of the most blatant dives you’ll ever see. You go and watch a million games and you won’t see more of a dive than that. He should be ashamed of himself. I wouldn’t be able to go home to my family and show my face. This is how I live my life. They can do what they want, but for me it’s a disgrace.
‘There was absolute minimal contact with Rangel. (Moses) has thrown himself to the floor. It is more laughable every time I watch it. It’s very hard to take when it’s so blatant and you see him being rewarded for it.
‘Anyone who simulates in training (at Swansea) is fined. I wouldn’t have it. If my player did that he wouldn’t play in the next game. The referee has taken the easy option to give the penalty. It’s a massive game-changing moment, and a disgusting decision. He’s the only guy in the whole stadium that thought that was a clear-cut penalty. I looked straight at their bench and even they couldn’t believe he’d given it. That tells you everything.’

Credit: MailOnline Sports 

No comments:

Post a Comment