Monday 11 August 2014

4 REASONS WHY I HATE MARRIED MEN!

                                        
"I hate married men!!!
Everything is about their wives. (My wife this.
My wife that) know why I hate married men?
Because they say:
1. Baby I saw your missed call yesterday but my
wife was next to me..........continue after the cut

2. I wanted to come but my wife was outside.
3. I'm going home my wife is waiting for me.
4. I can't see you today my wife is suspicious.
But when coming for sex they do you and
scream in your ears and tell you that they love you ... Month
end they take their wives out and buy everything
for them and you get nothing. They say my wife
took my ATM card. But when coming for sex the
wife doesn't take their p-nis. Bull Shit!!)
I HATE MARRIED MEN..."

No comments:

Post a Comment