Monday 4 August 2014

Cristiano Ronaldo's Images Are Projected On Top Buildings Around The World To Promote New Underwear Collections

Cristiano Ronaldo has unveiled his new underwear collection by showing the public just how he good he looks in it. Revealing photos of the muscular footballer modelling his second collection of CR7 by Cristiano Ronaldo underwear were projected onto iconic locations in seven fashion capitals across the globe. Shot by
internationally acclaimed fashion photographer, Rankin, the campaign images were launched over the weekend in London, New York, Berlin, Lisbon, Paris, Milan, and Madrid.

The buildings chosen for this fashion stunt included Praca Do Comercio in Lisbon, Arco Della Pace in Milan, a building near Waterloo Station in London and Bowery in New York. The Rankin X Ronaldo for CR7 Underwear campaign showcases the second collection of Ronaldo’s premium underwear range, presenting it in a bold stylised way and highlighting the range’s focus on vibrant colour.
The campaign provides a stylistic interpretation of Ronaldo’s best loved football moves, with his infamous physique centre-stage. 'I am really proud of my second CR7 Underwear collection and wanted to launch it in a way that was personal to me, and to have some fun with it' said the Real Madrid star.
'The number seven has always been close to my heart, so I was honoured to unveil my new collection in seven cities around the globe.  'It was a pleasure to collaborate with Rankin and incredible to see the images released in this unique way.'
Ronaldo said, 'Launching my own underwear brand was a dream come true and I am so proud that it has been such a success all around the world, and excited to be launching a second range. 'Since having the opportunity to work on my own brand, fashion and design have become a passion of mine and I’ve really enjoyed working on the second collection.
"We used our experiences with the first collection to build on the range and I am really pleased with the new styles. 'To me, it is important that underwear should look stylish and also fit perfectly while being comfortable- quality is also important.'
The new collection of CR7 Underwear is available at www.CR7Underwear.com

No comments:

Post a Comment