Monday 11 August 2014

SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 AND IPAD WAHALA.............PLEASE READ. LOL


                                

I receive the funniest messages from my blog readers. A  married woman sent me this. My belle dey pain me from laughing. Don't choke please.

Amebo story  my friend. How body? I want to share something funny with you about what happened with me and my darlyn husband. My husband came from America and I read that post about a girl asking you for ipad. My husband likes your blog too so I was wondering what request all these young girls must have made from him. I checked his bag, I saw a brand new samsung galaxyS5. I then called him if anyone gave him goods for anyone. He said no. I asked him if he bought presents for anyone, he said "with which money". So I gave my daughter the bold 5 I am using and started using the galaxy S5. My husband saw me using it and the jaguda started laughing. Neither of us have said anything about the phone but I am sure one girl must be angry she didn't get a phone promised her. What I want now is for a girl to ask him for ipad because from now on, it is airport I will be checking his bag and confiscating properties for my use. Yes o .  men will not buy their wives  S5 but will buy chikito outside. This is operation search and seize all contraband. God that gave me the heart to marry Warri man has given me the sense to handle him. So I am on the look out for ipad on his next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment